Friday, November 30, 2018

Reflection Blog from project

    I chose The Pleasures of Life as my theme for my exhibit because it is purely happy, exciting and positive. I think a lot of art is sad, emotional, abstract and strange. But in my opinion of art, it is something that makes you happy. Art can never be wrong, it is what you think is worthy of being considered a work of art. We all perceive art differently. I love pieces that make us smile. I think we need to stop being negative and focus on the positives and be blessed and grateful of life. Love, sex, traveling, eating, sleeping, playing with our animals, are all pleasures of this life and that is what I wanted to portray in my exhibit. I did the font of the first slides in a cursive font, and the second half in a more bold, unique font. The first ones have to do with emotion, love, sex. As the second half includes the adventure, food, animals, the holidays, the physical joys of life. All artworks were done with paint, and most are modern. Everything I used was of real things, people, places, trees, animals, food. I think my exhibit will make people happy and that is most important to me. Not only did I enjoy each piece, but they were all visually attractive and beautifully done. I see skill in each and every painting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment