Friday, September 28, 2018

Logo Design

1.    Discuss what you thought about creating your logo.
When creating my logo, I thought to myself, what truly makes me who I am, and what is it that I am most passionate about that could be best at representing me. My answer to that is my love for animals, most importantly dogs. A certain type of dog, and that is the Pitbull. I have always loved and cared for animals and have had dogs my entire life. My goal in life is to one day open a sanctuary rescue for dogs. It keeps me up at night thinking about how many innocent dogs are put to rest for no reason, especially pit bulls Only 1 in every 600 of them make it out of the shelter. They are the most misunderstood breed of dog. I have one myself and he is absolutely everything to me. I rescued him and I hope one day I can rescue thousands more!
2.    Describe the process: creative thinking skills and ideas you used in the logo creation.
I knew I wanted my initials in it to represent me, and also a heart for my love and care for animals, as well as something to represent a dog. I drew a pit with his tongue out, a heart in his tongue, and inside that heart are my initials RC. On top of his head I drew a halo, because they are all angels. His head is the largest part, which I wanted the attention on it. I want people to see the halo and see them as kind, sweet and loyal. I left it all black and white except the heart in red and the pink tongue. It draws the attention to my initials and the heart around it. This makes me bold, portraying me as an animal lover.
3.    What was the most important discovery you made in the creation of your logo?
The most important discovery in making my logo was how happy I am with the outcome. I think it really defines me and portrays what is most important to me in my life. I couldn’t have done it any better. 
4.    What is the most important information you learned from watching the videos, PowerPoint, and reading material or this project? What is your opinion of the videos?

I think you realize how much thought and work goes into creating new graphic designs, labels, logos, symbols, etc. It really is a very thoughtful, long process. Colors, sizes, shapes, letters, etc. all goes into the design process. You really want to make sure you choose the best representation of your product, something attention grabbing, bold, exciting. The videos show you different companies looking for the best logo for their company, the right bottle size for their product, the best-looking labels. I used all of this information to help me design mine. They are very informative and detailed on the process of graphic designs. 
SKETCHES




FINAL LOGO










No comments:

Post a Comment